Joy of the Mountains Oil of Oregano
Feel the Joy of Renewed Health - Oregano helps to maintain immune function and good health. Digestive, Respiratory and Immune Support
Our oregano plants grow wild in the Mediterranean region, and are hand-picked at elevations as high as 10,000 feet, where carvacrol levels are typically higher. The soil in these areas is untouched and mineral-rich, providing added nutritional benefits to the consumer. Upon harvesting, the wild oregano is carefully dried and steam-distilled, using methods that ensure the oil retains its original chemistry with minimal alteration. The pure wild oregano oil is then mixed with cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil, in a ratio of 1:3.
Containing 100% Certified Organic ingredients. Soy- free, gluten-free, and non-GMO.
Oil of Oregano helps:
- Maintain immune function and good health
- Fight off infections by maintaining cell-wall strength against viruses
- Make white blood cells which destroy harmful bacteria and viruses
- Protect against free radical damage with powerful antioxidant action
- Maintain external tissues and membranes as a physical barrier to infection
Some uses for Oregano oil include:
Antibiotic and Antiseptic
Oil of Oregano is extremely important for:
- The elderly
- The chronically ill
- Those who have a decreased resistance to infection
- Those who wish to increase their resistance to infection
Recommended Dose: Take 5 drops, up to 6 times per day
Cautions: Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not give orally to children under 4 years. Keep out of children's reach. Heat sensation is normal.
Ingredients ( per 5 drops):
Pure, Mediterranean Wild Oregano Oil (naturally-occurring 75-85% Carvacrol) 36 mg, in a base of certified organic extra virgin olive oil, with no additives.
Award-winning premium quality Oil of Oregano is now available in a fast-release, vegetarian VCaps Plus® Capsule!