Chronic daily stress (i.e. work, school or constant worrying) can rapidly deplete the brain's serotonin reserves and also has negative effects on the adrenal glands by elevating cortisol levels – often leading to adrenal exhaustion. A few common signs of weak adrenal function are; overeating and weight gain, fatigue, irritability, chronic tiredness, nervousness and frequent immune system rundown.
The Ultimate Anti-Stress formula contains all natural adaptogens like rhodiola, ashwagandha, lemon balm and valerian root to help keep stress under control by normalizing the body’s response to stress and balancing cortisol levels.
Features & details
- Relieves Nervousness
- Promote Healthy Sleep
- Help Calm and Soothe
- Memory Enhancement
What to expect from this product:
• Normalizes adrenal function, and therefore overall health and energy.
• Improves overall ability to deal with excessive stress.
• Lowers excessive cortisol levels in the evening – placing the body in a proper sleep environment.
• Induces relaxation without sedation.
• Activates fat breakdown instead of muscle tissue.
• Normalizes immunity.
• Increases mental function.
• Protects the heart.
Aside from all of the unrelenting problems excess cortisol can create upon our biochemistry,
chronically high levels of the hormone can also cause unwanted accumulation in body fat stores through the following mechanisms:
• By creating stress-induced hormone imbalances—that lead to an obesity-like condition characterized by an excessive accumulation of abdominal fat. This condition creates excessively high cortisol levels along with lowered levels of our most abundant steroid hormone—dihydroepiandosterone (DHEA). By competing with DHEA, cortisol creates an enhanced atmosphere conducive to fat accumulation in the stomach region.
• By causing the brain to send out hormones that trigger a chain reaction within the enzyme systems that affect fat cells. Researchers believe that one of the enzymes directly affected is the very one responsible for storing fat in the fat cell— lipoprotein lipase or LPL. In relation to excess stress, LPL directs the majority of fat to be stored within the abdominal region.
• By stripping away the most metabolically active tissue in the body—muscle. If there isn’t a supply of new protein (amino acids) in the system, cortisol can make extra glucose from our own body’s tissues in a process called gluconeogenesis.
• By creating ravenous cravings due to an imbalance in various neurotransmitters—primarily serotonin. Chronic daily stress (i.e. work or school) can rapidly deplete serotonin reserves, causing the brain to send out ravenous cravings for sweet starchy foods in order to self medicate.
|Each 2 Capsules Contain:||Dosage|
|Ashwagandha Extract (Withania somnifera) (3% Withanolides)||375 mg|
|Valerian Extract (Valeriana officinalis) (root) (0.8% Valerenic Acid)||300 mg|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||200 mg|
|Lyophilized Adrenal Tissue||75 mg|
|Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola rosea) (root) (3.5% Rosavins)||25 mg|
|Black Pepper Extract 1:5 (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (95% Piperin)||1.25 mg|